Who we’re looking for
PortXL is looking for a Director to grow the global port and maritime accelerator.
With operations in three countries, it is now time to expand PortXL’s global network, increase the impact for startups and corporates and grow revenue.
The Director of PortXL is the face of the organisation, driving conversations with maritime audiences from startups to corporates. He or she will be based in Rotterdam, working closely with local and international teams to be the conduit of growth by building and executing PortXL global operations, and promoting startup innovation to maritime and port communities globally.
Metrics for success
– Growth of the organization in impact, size and geography
– Satisfaction of startups with the program
– Satisfaction of corporates with the program
– Number of contracts and investments
– Number of startups and corporates in the programs
– Strength and growth of the international programs and teams
– Entrepreneurial skills and the ability to manage growth in an international context
– Energetic team player with modern leadership skills
– Successful track record for working with startups and investors
– Ability to connect with corporates at all levels, including senior management
– Able to formulate and adapt a strategy and to execute upon it, combining common sense and a hands-on mentality
– Experience in maritime, logistics, energy and/or industry
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.